- Gray iron CL25 to CL45 in ASTM grades A48, A126, A159,
A278, and A319.
- Customized alloys of Nickel, Copper, Molybdenum, Vanadium,
and Chromium to your needs.
- Ductile iron ASTM grades A395 and A536.
- Complete ductile service ferritic to pearlitic.
- 60-40-18 to 100-70-03 as cast or heat treated.
- Mil-1-24137 class A Navy shipboard ductile.
- High and low alloy iron.
- Customized Slow-Mold cooling stress relieved castings.
- Gray Iron - 50 to 12,000 pounds.
- Ductile Iron - 50 to 12,000 pounds.
- Austempered, corrosion resistant, heat resistant - 1 to
- High Alloy Gray and Ductile - 1 to 5,000 pounds.
- No minimum size restrictions, 50 to 15,000 pounds.
- Completely equipped for shotblasting, grinding, and
- Spinhanger blast up to 15,000 pounds.
- Prime painting on-site to your specifications.
- Wood, aluminum, iron, epoxy, plastics, and Styrofoam.
- Complete flexibility to use existing pattern equipment and
- Custom designed gating systems.
- Complete layout and maintenance.
- Complete No Bake, CO2, SO2, isocure
- Cores and corebox equipment designed for maximum